I made the wreath by tying scraps of fabric around a wire wreath frame. A great benefit of making this flag months ahead of any national holiday is the cheap prices of the star spangled fabric!
| I used multiple red, white and blue prints with stars and some red plaid and bandana prints as well. |
It took me quite a while to tie all these pieces of fabric around four different rings of wire... but I found that I could easily multitask while doing this.
| You can see all the knots on the back of the wreath |
I added a white paper ribbon bow and called it a day! Hopefully it will raise some money! I'm also making a UGA themed wreath and will post a picture soon! If you would like to own either please contact me or visit the Habersham YMCA the week of March 19th! OR if you would like to donate an item to the auction that would be awesome too!
No comments:
Post a Comment